Friday, December 11, 2009

Star Wars In Concert

Star Wars in concert came to the Bi-Lo Center and I thought Cole and his Daddy would like it. I was wrong.......they LOVED it. I wish I was a fly on the wall watching the two nerds, I mean fans at the concert.

So here's how the day unfolded. Greg came home and picked up Cole right after he got home from school. Cole went back to work with his Daddy and they were going to go to dinner before the concert. I think he may have been just as excited to go to work with his Dad as going to the concert. He must have thought he was going to get paid also because he told me he was going to buy food and pay the bills with his money. We packed him some snacks for him to take to Daddy's office. By the time we finished, you would've thought he was leaving for a week.


Greg said Cole liked seeing all the characters dressed up and the displays they had from the movies.





































































0 comments: